If you're an undergraduate or graduate student at the University of Washington interested in joining our team, this is the place to start! We are always looking for motivated students at all levels.
We encourage all interested students to start by reading through our getting started page on GitHub.
After some light reading, here are the best ways to get involved:
- Email us at email@example.com. Be sure to include:
- Academic status (undergrad, Master's or Ph.D.) and home department,
- A copy of your resume,
- A quick description of why you're interested in joining our team,
- If possible, highlight relevant experience. This is not a requirement but it helps us get a sense of how you'd fit into our project!
- Drop by the Engineering Design Lab in AERB 023 during our shop hours:.